SERVICES - ACQUISITIONS
Achieve a significantly higher success rate compared to industry norm.
Identify the most synergistic and compatible acquisition targets.
Optimally vet, access, and approach those targets.
Specialized focus in off-market acquisition targets.
Increase Success in Acquisitions
- Taylor Companies has a proven track record of producing exceptional results for our acquisition clients.
- We are committed to executing only the most synergistic acquisitions and, as a result, the overwhelming majority of our transactions are successful long term.
- Further, we often recommend against our clients’ preferred target because the logic of the deal lacks sufficient synergies to be successful.
Properly Identify, Quantify, and Execute Synergies
- When requested by a client, Taylor determines the entire range of synergistic and compatible acquisition targets.
- We accurately identify and value all synergies in a transaction to ensure competitive bidding without overpaying.
- Our knowledge of the synergies gives us a clear understanding of the potential full value of a target as a basis for framing an appropriate bid.
Persuade Hard-to-Attain Targets to Sell
- Most companies Taylor acquires for its clients were not previously for sale and our clients’ have often made failed acquisition attempts before engaging us on a transaction.
- Taylor has unique skills and expertise that enable us to break through challenging obstacles where other firms cannot.
- A significant portion of the off-market targets we meet with on behalf of our clients ultimately agree to sell.
- Taylor advised ABB Ltd. in the acquisition of Baldor Electric Company.
- Taylor advised Vattenfall AB in the acquisition of Mirant Corporation’s equity interest in Bewag AG.
- Taylor advised Yara International ASA in the acquisition of Kemira GrowHow Oyj.
- Taylor advised Vattenfall AB on the acquisition of a strategic share in Elsam A/S.
Investment banking and or securities services are offered through Taylor Financial Services, LLC member FINRA/SIPC and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taylor Companies, Inc.