SERVICES - DIVESTITURES
Identify entire range of potential buyers.
Optimally vet, access, and approach the potential buyers.
Proprietary methodology that achieves higher premiums compared to industry norm.
Obtaining the Highest Premiums
- Taylor routinely obtains premiums that significantly exceed industry norms.
- By identifying the full range of potential buyers, Taylor is well equipped to generate highly competitive bids from the most strategically motivated buyers.
- Additionally, our synergy expertise allows us to explicate the full value-added of a business to potential acquirers so they are comfortable paying a high premium.
Divesting With Utmost Confidentiality
- Taylor’s structure and processes enable the utmost discretion through the entire divestiture process.
- Confidentiality minimizes distractions and disruptions of the seller’s business operations, thus ensuring smooth deal progression.
- Taylor advised DuPont® in the sale of its GLS/Vinyls Business to Kuraray Co. Ltd.
- Taylor advised IDX Systems Corporation in the sale to GE Healthcare.
- Taylor advised General Electric Company in the sale of its Access Distribution business to Avnet, Inc.
- Taylor advised KONE Corporation in the sale of its Valtra Division to AGCO Corporation.
- Taylor advised CapMan on the sale of its ownership in Eltel Networks Group to Swedia Networks, a subsidiary of Industri Kapital.
- Taylor advised Raisio Group Plc on the sale of Raisio Chemicals Ltd. to Ciba Specialty Chemicals.
- Taylor advised Rexam, PLC on the sale of its subsidiary, MiTek, Inc., to Berkshire Hathaway.
Investment banking and or securities services are offered through Taylor Financial Services, LLC member FINRA/SIPC and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taylor Companies, Inc.